I'm now a dōTERRA IPC!






Hi All,
Long time no see! I've been busy with life and battling a few health concerns lately... and just when I seem to be getting better, we're entering the bitter Michigan winter.  Perfect timing, right?

BUT, I've found something to keep me busy... and I'm really excited about it!


I am officially registered as an Independent Product Consultant with dōTERRA!  (Check out my nifty dōTERRA website here!) From reading my blog, you will quickly find out that I LOVE home remedies and natural ways to improve your health, beauty, and life overall.  I would love nothing more than to be able to help others build knowledge in this area and experience the benefits of essential oils of the BEST quality!  

Let me tell you about a couple of my favorite oils:

Balance (Spruce, Rosewood, Frankincense, and Blue Tansy in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil)
This stuff is the bee's knees if you have trouble with stress or anxiety, or if you have trouble sleeping at night. Not only does it smell fresh and wonderful, but it sends an immediate sense of warmth and well-being. I usually wake up a few times a night, but with Balance, I get the heaviest, most sound sleep which allows me to wake up earlier in the morning feeling refreshed and full of lasting energy.  I have been mixing a drop or two with the body lotion I use at night to relieve dry skin.  I have read that others have used it to keep relaxed during flights and to keep stress from work at bay.  It's also recommended to use during yoga or meditation.


Citrus Bliss (Wild Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Bergamot, Tangerine, Clementine, with Vanilla absolute)
This oil smells delicious!  It's so energizing and rejuvenating.  I've found that Citrus Bliss is perfect for those times at work when you're starting to crash and lose focus... the day starts to drag on.  I apply a little bit to my wrists or on the sides of my neck under my jaw just enough to keep the aroma around me.  Citrus Bliss boosts my mood, energy, and my motivation.  For someone like me who avoids caffeine and refined sugars, this is the perfect jump to get through the rest of the day without jitters or crashes and with a positive attitude. 


And here's a couple that are on my wishlist.... just in time for Christmas ;)


On Guard features a mix of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils, and it effectively helps you to fight off all those nasty bugs that just so happen to come out of NOWHERE at the WORST possible times... am I right?!  And the best thing about On Guard is that you can purchase it in many different forms (besides the essential oil blend itself) including throat drops, foaming hand wash, laundry detergent, toothpaste, and more.  And even BETTER, you can be assured that these products are protecting you and supporting your immune system, but they're also natural and contain no harmful synthetic ingredients.  Awesome!


Clarycalm is a blend that includes Clary Sage, Lavendar, Bergamot, Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Fennel, Palmarosa, and Vitex essential oils.  If your herb saavy, I'm sure you can already tell what this blend is for!  Claryclam is a blend for women.  It assists in balancing hormones and relieving symptoms of PMS or menopause.  Since my levels of vitamin D have been thrown off and VERY low lately, the rest of my hormones are low as well.  I feel like Clarycalm will be the perfect mix to put me back into a good balance.  With things like cedarwood, and lavendar, you can bet that this one will help with hormonal anxiety and moodswings as well... and chamomile is a natural muscle relaxer!


dōTERRA also offers an abundant line of skin care products for keeping beautiful, clear, and youthful looking (and feeling) skin the natural way.  And if you're just looking for a way to naturally freshen up a room or your whole home, pick up one of dōTERRA's diffusers and experience the aromas and benefits of essential oils where ever you are in your home.  If you're in need of dietary supplements that you know you can trust, dōTERRA offers a variety of different supplements for vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, and more.  Fast track your weight loss and the rate of your metabolism the healthy way with their Slim & Sassy products.  

dōTERRA has something for everyone.


Comment on this post if you're interested in learning about or experiencing the many benefits of essential oils, or if you're interest in joining yourself!  I would love to answer any of your questions.

To shop now, click here.










1 comment:

  1. I noticed your internet page from facebook and its pretty cool. Thankx for giving out this kind of an incredible blog post
    jeux de marios

    ReplyDelete