Friday Letters.

Photobucket


Dear Hair, you'll be quite different soon.  Sorry in advance for the major damage headed your way.  Blondes have more fun...?

Dear Bank Account, you'll be looking quite different with this change as well.

Dear, lovely Winter, how beautiful is this fresh blanket of snow you've provided this morning?  How great was the drive in this morning?!  Sorry, but I can't wait to see you go.

(Dear Boyfriend, thanks for the drive to work this morning :0])

Dear delicious, red Merlot, thank you for providing such wonderful stress relief last night.  Not so much thanks for the headache and heartburn this morning.

Dear camera, Sorry I haven't taken you out in a while.  (I really need to post the pictures I took when Dave and I visited Icefest in Frankenmuth.....)  I'll make it up to you soon.

Dear Friday, please, oh please, bring 5:00PM to me quickly because....

Dear WEEKEND, what would I do without you.  After this week, you're my only hope of keeping sanity.

-M.


6 comments:

  1. This is awesome view point on your week! I love it and just might have to steal it...lol :-) so your going blonde?? I think it will beautiful I have not dared it due to my hubs prefers dark hair. Plus I have a side shave so it is pointless to dye my hair seeing as the side gets shaved every 2 weeks. forces me to stay hair healthy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am! I've been dying my hair dark since around 2009, and even on and off a bit since before that (maybe '07). Ready to go back!! I can't wait!

      Delete
  2. Awh this is such a cute post! I'm so glad it's the weekend!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh how exciting! I LOVE hair changes- they're always so nerve-wracking, but so much fun! I'm sure it'll turn out great :)

    Happy Friday!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see that new hair!! I bet it'll look great and I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    Meg @ myborrowedheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post :) new hair colour means new hair products in my eyes!
    i'm your newest follower
    Frankie xx

    Frankiessay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete