January 2013 #FMSPHOTOADAY


As you all know, I've been thinking of starting some sort of project for the year... either a 52 or a 365 project.  I've seen these specific Photo a Day posts on a couple different blogs.  I like how each day has a particular topic.  Instead of taking photos of the same thing over and over because you find days where you lack inspiration, this photo-a-day project gives you some direction.  A few of these might even be things that you've never tried to capture.  It could be a learning experience!  I'll start with #16 tonight and go forward!

To play along, check out Fat Mum Slim, the blog where this originated.

1 comment:

  1. I've tried so many times, but I can't ever finish one of these. Good luck to you though! Thanks for joining the blog hop. Btw, I am co-hosting a jewelry swap. If you'd like to participate - Bauble Swap!

    ReplyDelete